Recognizing and acknowledging your contributions with a competitive remuneration package.
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Project Manager.
Join our team as a Project Manager and drive impactful projects aimed at achieving company goals. Collaborate closely with diverse teams, leveraging your strong communication skills to offer optimal solutions and streamline business processes in our rapidly expanding company. If you thrive on challenges and seek a dynamic role where you can make a difference every day, this position is tailor-made for you!
The Perfect Team Member Is Inspired To:
- Workflow Management: Oversees daily workflow, set priorities and manages the team’s tasks to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects.
- Project Ownership: Takes ownership of corporate websites and other digital web-applications, ensuring they meet business requirements and are delivered on time.
- Collaboration: Collaborates with designers, developers, business and product teams, HR, marketing, employer-branding, to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the corporate websites and other web applications.
- Problem Analysis and Process Management: Analyzes issues and problems that arise during the web design and development process and works to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Stakeholder Management: Liaises with stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into website requirements.
- Team Roadmap: Defines the team's roadmap for the development of corporate websites and applications.
- Project Task Management: Defines project tasks, manages the backlog, prioritizes tasks based on changing requirements, and oversees all stages of website creation and maintenance.
- Project Monitoring: Monitors and evaluates the progress of projects at each stage of the process and delivers regular updates to stakeholders.
The Skills That Will Grab Our Attention:
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Web design and development experience
- A team player and a good collaborator
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, communication.
- Experience in Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence
- SEO knowledge is a plus