Recognizing and acknowledging your contributions with a competitive remuneration package.
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
We offer a highly dynamic and challenging environment where the common goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence. As a Mechanical Engineer, you’ll be at the heart of each new product, working closely with each department to archive the best land-based casino products on the global market. If you are an individual who likes to take ownership of his own work, have the freedom of choice, and enhance a career in the entertainment industry, here is the place for you.
The Perfect Team Member Is Inspired To:
- Develop new products from scratch as well as optimize existing ones
- Complete and release component designs and documentation, including 2D drawings
- Make the necessary engineering calculations for the designs
- Work with Industrial Designers to achieve functional and feasible designs
- Have access to state-of-the-art machinery within an in-house production
- Have strong self-assessment skills and be able to take responsibility for their work
- Participate in the whole lifecycle of the product development
The Skills That Will Grab Our Attention:
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in an R&D environment
- Strong understanding of Sheet Metal parts design
- Strong understanding of Plastic parts design
- Experience with CAD software (preferably SolidWorks), surface modeling
- Experience with GD&T, especially for plastic parts
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Working experience in the same or similar industry
- Hands-on experience with hardware products