Recognizing and acknowledging your contributions with a competitive remuneration package.
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for Manual QA Engineers to join our Casino Division!
With a deep insight into the functional and visual characteristics of our Slot and Lottery games, you will have the opportunity to solve challenging tasks and contribute to the creation of entirely new products.
The Perfect Team Member Is Inspired To:
- Test new and existing software components
- Proactively participate during all stages of development
- Create and execute manual test cases to identify defects, verify functionality, and validate software performance
- Document and report software defects, issues, and deviations from expected behavior, using a structured defect tracking system
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to ensure clear communication and understanding of testing requirements
The Skills That Will Grab Our Attention:
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing
- Experience in testing of different types of applications
- A solid experience using Jira and other industry recognized test management tools
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies, QA processes, and best practices
- Hands-on experience in designing and executing manual test cases and test scenarios
- Online gaming knowledge and experience is a plus
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills