Recognizing and acknowledging your contributions with a competitive remuneration package.
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Mid/Senior Java Developer.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team! We need your bright mind and your experience to help us move our products forward, in our adventure of building the first Cloud-native system for delivering our gaming content, world-wide. The future of iGaming is here, and it's more exciting than ever!
The Perfect Team Member Is Inspired To:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Java-based micro-services
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features, as well as working with software architects to improve the performance and scalability of the software
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-tested code
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Identifying and troubleshooting bottlenecks and bugs in the software
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Mentoring and guiding other developers and architects on the team
The Skills That Will Grab Our Attention:
- A determined, focused team player who is able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude and capable of working under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, with a strong understanding of Java and related technologies (Gradle or Maven, Micronaut / Spring Boot / Quarkus)
- Experience in API Design including REST and GraphQL.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL) as well as proficiency in SQL and Hibernate or JOOQ.
- Experience in developing and maintaining frontend components corresponding to the backend APIs
- Familiar with containerised environments using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and/or experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP is considered an asset
- Appreciation of system performance and scalability
- Basic knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML, Typescript, Angular or React) is considered an asset
- Proficient in English