Recognizing and acknowledging your contributions with a competitive remuneration package.
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Front-end Software Engineer.
As a Senior Front-end Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in building scalable, high-performance web applications for our Amusnet platform. You will work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop responsive and intuitive user interfaces. We're looking for someone who can write elegant, maintainable code, but also provide technical leadership and help guide the direction of our front-end development. If you're up for the challenge of building and optimizing our own platform to deliver the best possible user experience, we invite you to become a vital part of our team.
The Perfect Team Member Is Inspired To:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-facing applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features, as well as working with software architects to improve the performance and scalability of the software
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-tested code
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Identifying and addressing technical and design challenges, and making decisions on the architecture of the system
- Staying up-to-date on new technologies and industry trends and incorporating them into the design and development process as appropriate
- Ensuring the software is scalable, maintainable, and secure
- Mentoring and guiding other developers and architects on the team
The Skills That Will Grab Our Attention:
- Experience with functional programming, ideally with Typescript, Node.js and related technologies
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular / ReactJS / Vue
- Experience in API methodologies including REST and GraphQL
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiar with containerized environments using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge and/or experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microfrontends and/or Headless CMS is considered an asset
- Proficient in English
- Must be self-motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude and capable of working under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A determined, focused team player who is able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders