Currently, we are looking for a Web Developer to join our team!
- Write good, structured, high-quality code
- Develop, deliver and maintain websites and applications
- Take an active part in all development stages - building the architectural design of new features, breaking down and implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Ensure all applications meet technical standards set by our industry
- At least 2 years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience implementing responsive web design
- Knowledge of REST API
- Basic experience with Linux commands
Will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Adobe XD/Figma
- Experience with Typescript
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Social Benefits – private health insurance, public transport card, multisport card
- Corporate Discounts
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Performance review process
- Internal & external training programs
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Work-life balance
- Inspiring & very supportive colleagues
- Culture that encourages growing and developing talents
If you are interested, please send us your CV and any projects that show your skills best!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!