Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for Visualization Specialist!
As a Visualization Specialist, you will be part of the creation of a completely new vertical for our company. The products you will develop will be presented at many international exhibitions and will be offered in various markets. You will be able to attend some of these global industry events to showcase our latest products and research current Gaming trends. Your work will be seen and appreciated all over the world
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Research of companies that offer LED panels, components, necessary HW for them;
- Provides the necessary documentation for the LED panels, components and the necessary hardware - technical specifications, instructions, prices and conditions;
- Responsible for configuring and launching all LED walls and accessories;
- Researching for new trends in LED panels, walls, boards, accessories, HW – for the Land-Based Division purposes;
- To have basic knowledge of LED and Novastar processing, knowledge of projection, video switchers, scalers and distribution;
- Works in collaboration with the teams that prepare the graphic resources for all LED walls and LED accessories;
- Responsible for the quality of visualization on the LED walls and
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Experience in the field will be considered an advantage
- A self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teammate
- Great technical support experience, remote problem-solving skills, and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of computer systems hardware and peripherals
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!