Our team is growing and we are looking for a Travel Coordinator!
- Research and compare available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need
- When travel arrangements are approved, make all arrangements and reservations as requested
- Prepare travel itineraries and distribute travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff
- Obtain approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits
- Advise and assist with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas or passports
- Monitor and facilitate the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs
- Process reimbursements for travel expenses
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with travel coordination
- Excellent time management skills
- Availability outside working hours when needed to support a case with the traveling
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office literacy, experience with Jira & Confluence is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Social Benefits – private health insurance, public transport card, multisport card
- Corporate Discounts
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Performance review process
- Internal & external training programs
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Work-life balance
- Inspiring & very supportive colleagues
- Culture that encourages growing and developing talents
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!