Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Technologist.
As a Technologist, you will be part of a team that creates products in a completely new vertical for our company. The products you will be involved in developing will be presented at many international exhibitions and will be offered in various markets. You will be able to attend some of these global industry events to showcase our latest products and explore current and new Gaming trends.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Participate in the development and implementation of new technologies and products
- Create and updates the technical documentation for the manufactured products
- Validate the necessary documentation during the development of a technological project
- Resolve current issues regarding production technology
- Plan and assemble new or modified mechanical parts for the equipment
- Analysis and evaluation of 3D projects, drawings and specifications
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION
- Secondary or higher education, with technical direction - electronics, electrical engineering, automation, computer technology
- Excellent computer skills - Windows, Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with technical and constructive documentation
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Responsibility, professionalism, correctness
- Experience with 3D CAD (SolidWorks) or other 3D software
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!