We are looking for skilled Software Engineers, keen to be involved in the whole product development: creating products from scratch, implementing innovations, developing software, and the automation needed to prosper. We are constantly updating technology versions and have a number of our own libraries for automation. We use Typescript, Pixi.js, GSAP, and Webpack and we are not afraid of using linters. If you want to accelerate a career in one of the fastest-growing software industries, you are the right person.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Work on the development of new web-based games, as well as updating the existing ones
- Assist in the investigation of performance issues and bugs, and provide fixes
- Actively participate in the process of research and implementation of new technologies
- Produce high-quality modularized code
Mentor other team members
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, and other design principles
- Experience with HTML Canvas graphics-based library
- Good knowledge of module bundlers (Rollup, Webpack, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of git
- Experience with tweening libraries will be considered an advantage
- Experience in programming with Node.js
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests
- Good knowledge and experience with Docker containers
- WebGL knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Highly motivated and open to continuously improve
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Team player
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!