We are looking to hire talented Senior Java Developers, who:
- Like to tackle challenging problems by solving them with elegant solutions
- Feel discomfort when something works, but you don’t know why?
- Agree, that the quality of code depends on unit and functional tests and you are willing to do your best to provide such quality
- Will be willing to research new technologies and apply them
- 3+ years of experience with non-trivial projects using Java from which at least one year of real hands-on experience using Java 8+
- Great communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, design patterns and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of software development life cycle
- Practical knowledge using Git & Maven
- Writing queries to MySQL database
- Demonstrate at least 1 project with involvement in the planning, design, architecture, delivery, maintenance
Experience with the following will be considered an advantage:
- Java 11
- Spring and/or Guice frameworks
- Being comfortable with Java concurrency (executors, locks, completable futures, atomic references, etc.)
- MySQL database
- Hazelcast and/or Zookeeper frameworks
- Netty, Guava, Caffeine
- TestNG, Mockito
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!