Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer.
Are you ready to lead the charge in revolutionizing our testing practices and processes? We're seeking a highly skilled Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our dynamic team and take our testing efforts to new heights. If you have a passion for innovation, love working with cutting-edge technologies, and have a strong background in backend testing and automation, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practices and processes
- Analyse business requirements to design and implement test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Work alongside with Manual QAs and Software Developers to understand technical aspects, to reproduce and debug issues and to assist in root cause analysis
- Design, develop and maintain automated test frameworks
- Execute automated test suites and analyze test results to identify defects and areas for improvement
- Identify opportunities and prioritise areas to increase testing efficiency, coverage and effectiveness with automation
- Perform backend testing, including database validation, API testing and data integrity verification
- Participate in code reviews to ensure testability and provide feedback on potential quality issues
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of test documentation, including test plans, test cases and test reports
- Actively promote the use of automation and encourage the QA team in this direction
- Support the manual testing together with QAs in their daily duties during the transition to automation process
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- 4+ years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer with a focus on backend testing and automation
- Solid background in building automated testing architectures/ frameworks
- Previous experience with building from scratch QA automation projects for API testing
- Experience in testing of different types of applications
- Ability to write efficient and maintainable code for test automation purposes
- Proficiency in test automation frameworks and tools (e.g., Selenium and JUnit)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, OracleDB or other) and RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with а can-do attitude and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to define and implement quality assurance processes and best practices
- Good command in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools (e.g., Jira, Xray)
- Certifications in software testing (e.g., ISTQB, CSTE)
- Previous experience as a Developer is a strong plus
- Strong programming skills with Java or Python
- Online gaming knowledge and experience is a strong plus
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!