Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the growth of the presence and popularity of Amusnet products in the dedicated markets through enlarging the operator network of the company, growing the presence in the existing markets and developing new markets through allocating and executing successful deals. The primary focus will be to build strong, long-term relations with licensed operators, negotiate deals, oversee the onboarding process of new customers and work closely with the C-level management of the company.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop business opportunities within the iGaming industry to maximize the presence and success of company’s products
- Oversee the whole onboarding process of a new customer, in this regard - allocating and executing business opportunities, negotiating deals and executing contracts for the supply of the content to online casino operators worldwide
- Meet with clients, delivering presentations and visiting the industry expos throughout the year
- Build strong relations with decision makers and key personnel
- Analyze business performance and indicate trends, opportunities and challenges
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Be up-to-date with the competition in the market and industry trends
- Update CRM (internal system) with information on the status of the new leads and existing customers
- Work directly with the C-level management of the company
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- 2+ years of related experience within the iGaming or similar industry
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluent in English
- University Degree
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Team player
- Strong Business Development mindset
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!