Currently we are looking for a React Developer!
- Developing new Front-end modules and applications
- Maintaining and improving existing components and modules
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with all systems
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests to ensure the quality of these components
- Reviewing teammates’ work and suggesting improvements (code reviews)
- At least 3 years of professional experience with React
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding SOLID principles
- Experience with Git
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with implementing Responsive design
- Optimize the performance of the applications
- Experience with Pixi.JS is an advantage
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!