Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for React Developers to join our team.
As a React Developer, you will have the opportunity to start the project from scratch and develop brand-new Front-end modules. The choice of technologies for State Management and Middleware is yet to be made. Join our dynamic team and work on cutting-edge projects that shape the future of web development.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop new front-end modules and applications
- Maintain and improve existing components and modules
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with all systems
- Optimize components to improve performance
- Write and maintain a suite of tests to ensure the quality of these components
- Review teammates’ work and suggest improvements (code reviews)
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Hands-on experience with React
- Functional components
- Experience with asynchronous programming (Promises and/or async/await)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with a modern VCS such as Git (preferred)
- A team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience with component and unit testing using any library (Enzyme + Jest)
- Experience with a React state management library such as Redux
- Redux-saga, redux-thunk or redux-observable
- Experience with a responsive CSS framework
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Functional programming
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!