Currently we are looking for a Quality Control Specialist who is in charge of monitoring, assessing and improving all standards in the Online Casino Gaming Service!
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures
- Assess the Operations Team (Game Presenters and Hosts) and give feedback in a professional manner
- Identify and resolve any irregularities
- Ensure that standards and procedures are followed
- Discuss and propose solutions with Live Casino management
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Assist in training procedures
- Prepare daily assessment reports
- Any other ad hoc Live Casino management-related tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
- Experience in Live Casino/Online Casino is a must
- Understanding of Live Casino/Online Live Casino environment and operational principles
- Understanding and experience in monitoring activities and assessing
- Good command of English and Russian language is essential, both spoken and written
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills
- Efficient judgment and informed decision-making skills
- Able to work on various shifts, night shift and public holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is essential
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!