Product Owner (Land Based)
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for Product Owners to join our Land Based Division.
We are looking for Product Owners to collaborate with our Product Managers and Stakeholders in bringing to life a vision for an innovative casino product line. Embrace every challenge in a friendly environment working with our Agile teams. Work on a daily basis with developers and QAs but also with mathematicians, sound designers, and all kinds of artists. Be part of the evolution of an idea through concept into a product that will be presented worldwide.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Full product lifecycle ownership from initiation to deployment
- Work closely with Product Managers to gather product requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders by collecting stakeholders’ feedback and following stakeholders’ product vision
- Collaborate with technical writers in the creation of the needed documentation for the product
- Derive work items on multiple levels of abstraction based on the Product Goal
- Prioritize and clearly communicate Product Backlog items
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood by everyone
- Collaborate with Developers to define Sprint Goal, aligned with the overall Product Goal
- Provide ongoing support for Developers during the sprint regarding the product
- Inspect and evaluate the progress during each iteration
- Ensure all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Help remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager, or Scrum Master in an IT company
- Good knowledge and experience with industrial-grade computer hardware is a must
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across & down multiple business and technology organizations
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience with Agile Methodology and SCRUM Framework is considered an advantage
- Software development background is considered an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication skills
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!