Product Manager (Live Casino Generators)
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Product Manager.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Manager to collaborate with all kinds of engineers to solve complex problems and create generators that power our Live Casino games. Take ownership of the whole development process - from concept to finished product.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Produce Live Casino generators (roulettes, card tables, dice generators, lucky wheels, lotto games) in Agile environment
- Compose detailed and clear functional specification documentation for new products and features
- Describe and allocate the specific tasks to the relevant teams – Industrial designers, Mechanical engineers, Hardware technicians, Technologists, performing all internal procedures
- Define and communicate product vision with dedicated Product Managers
- Take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Proactively identify risks and obstacles and take the necessary actions to prevent them
- Act as an internal quality control for the product
- Analyze trends in the gaming market and research products and competitors
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Strong knowledge of the casino industry
- Experience as a Product Manager or in a similar role
- Understanding of hardware and product development process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!