Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
We are looking for Product Manager to collaborate with our Product Owners and Stakeholders in bringing to life a vision for an innovative casino product line. Embrace every challenge in a friendly environment working with our Agile teams. Work on a daily basis with developers and QAs but also with mathematicians, sound designers, and all kinds of artists. Be part of the evolution of an idea through concept into a product that will be presented worldwide.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Full product lifecycle management from idea through concept to final product.
- Outline product strategy.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Understand product key selling points.
- Align and balance product vision to market trends and customer expectations.
- Research customer experiences and demands.
- Work closely with stakeholders by collecting stakeholders’ feedback and following stakeholders’ product vision
- Work closely with Product Owners to gather product requirements
- Collaborate with technical writers in the creation of the needed documentation for the product.
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Project Manager
- Experience in the industry will be considered a significant advantage
- To be familiar with ETG (Electronic Table Games) products and classic gambling games
- Good knowledge and experience with industrial-grade computer hardware is a must
- Diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across & down multiple business and technology organizations
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Framework is considered an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication skills
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!