Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Product Manager.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the development of our new Live Casino games. You will have the opportunity to manage the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publication. This is a great opportunity for you to set a strategic direction for our games, as well as optimize the playing experience.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop Live Casino products in Agile environment for mobile, tablet and desktop devices and other platforms
- Drive go-to-market activities for new features and products including documentation, training, and marketing, in collaboration with relevant internal teams
- Compose detailed and clear written specifications for new products and features
- Define and communicate product vision with teams of Developers, Artists, QA and stakeholders
- Coordinate game production by setting goals and ensuring game production proceeds according to schedule
- Take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Proactively identify risks and obstacles and take the necessary actions to prevent them
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Act as internal quality control for the product
- Analyses trends in the gaming market and researching: products, customers, competitors, and trends
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Experience in product management or a similar position in an IT company
- Understanding of software development process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Software development background is a plus
- Knowledge of the casino industry
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!