Currently we are looking for a Product Manager, focused on our Live Casino project.
- Develop Live Casino products in Agile environment for mobile, tablet and desktop devices and other platforms
- Drive go-to-market activities for new features and products including documentation, training, and marketing, in collaboration with relevant internal teams
- Compose detailed and clear written specifications for new products and features
- Define and communicate product vision with teams of Developers, Artists, QA and stakeholders
- Coordinate game production by setting goals and ensuring game production proceeds according to schedule
- Take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Proactively identify risks and obstacles and take the necessary actions to prevent them
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Act as internal quality control for the product
- Analyses trends in the gaming market and researching: products, customers, competitors, and trends
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in product management or a similar position in an IT company
- Understanding of software development process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Software development background is a plus
- Knowledge of the casino industry
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!