Manual QA Engineer
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
In our QA department, you will be part of a dedicated team of testers, who will happily work alongside you to reach the common goal! In addition to your career development as a QA Engineer, we offer a professional and friendly environment where performing your daily duties is not only a task but also a challenging and fun experience!
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Test new and existing software components
- Test new and various hardware components
- Creating and writing test cases and test notes
- Tracking of identified bugs
- Work closely with the product and development teams
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing
- Experience in testing of different types of applications
- Ability to create estimations
- Ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of best practices regarding manual testing
- Online gaming knowledge and experience is a plus
- Good command in English
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!