Legal Counsel (IT/IP)
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power top operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 650 employees. Our business is growing and we are in need for a new colleague to join our Legal team.
Currently, we are looking for a Legal Counsel (IT/IP) to join our Commercial and IP Legal Department. This inspired individual should have the expertise to deal with various matters related to the core business activity of the Company. Join us and be part of a professional and friendly environment where performing daily duties is not only a task but a challenging and fun experience too.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Negotiate, draft and review standard and non-standard licensing, service and IT related agreements
- Handle various European and International trademark related matters such as trademark searches, reviews, as well as process and administration of trademark applications
- Participation in IP litigation cases related to the protection of the Company’s intellectual assets such as trademark oppositions and appeals, cease and desist cases and other applicable administrative and court actions
- Gain knowledge in various business aspects of the company and work closely with involved parties, departments and other companies within the group
- Liaise with outside legal counsels
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Master's degree in Law (education abroad would be an advantage)
- Fluency in legal and business English
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a sole practitioner, in-house counsel and/or associate in a full-service law firm
- Previous experience in intellectual and industrial property law as well as IT law
- Legal qualification from a respected foreign legal education provider is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Result-oriented person with self-initiative able to demonstrate a good legal and business perception.
- Good team player with proactive, flexible and motivated personality
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!