Creative freedom, inspiring teamwork, and adherence to global gaming standards - that's what we offer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you're not just coding; you're architecting the future of entertainment. Your voice will be heard, and the decisions you make will impact and improve code quality and the overall development lifecycle. Your ideas directly shape our products and user experiences, influencing and captivating large audiences around the globe. Join us, and be part of a leading international iGaming company.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop feature rich browser-based games
- Contribute to selecting technologies and design patterns to transform new requirements into successful projects
- Maintain ongoing software projects and suggest improvements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Research new web technologies and better solutions
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, and other design principles
- Strong knowledge of git
- Good knowledge of module bundlers (Rollup, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with PIXI or other HTML Canvas graphics-based library
- Experience with tweening libraries will be considered an advantage
- Experience in programming with Node.js is a plus
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests will be considered an advantage
- Highly motivated and open to continuously improve
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of collaborating effectively across various team functions and possessing a deep sense of project ownership
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!