Currently we are looking for an IT Help Desk Expert to join our team!
- Install and configure computer operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Help employees through a series of actions, either face-to-face, chat, or over the phone, to set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritize and manage many open cases
- At least 3 years of experience in setting up Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Sysinternals tools, and MS Office applications suite
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Cloud, ESET Protect, and Atlassian administration
- Great technical support experience, remote problem-solving skills, and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of computer systems hardware and peripherals
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple cases simultaneously
- Experience with Linux based OS will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with macOS will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!