Currently we are looking for аn Industrial Designer to join our team!
- Generate concepts and prepare production feasible design proposals
- Develop new products and optimize existing designs using digital and analogue tools and techniques
- Produce technical design documentation such as sketches, 2D drawings, 3D (CAD) models, product specifications, photorealistic visualizations, etc.
- Adhere to the established company standards for the management of technical design documentation
- Develop basic structural design proposals
- Collaborate with the mechanical design personnel for the realization of projects
- Collaborate with other design personnel for the realization of projects
- Create physical models/maquettes and test setups
- A degree in Industrial Design or (Physical) Product Design (Applications from candidates with degrees and/or experience in other design-related disciplines are also welcome.)
- Creative, analytical and technical focus
- Ability to utilize freehand sketching as a medium for quick communication of ideas
- Knowledge of fundamental production processes, technologies and equipment
- Knowledge of materials, material properties and manipulation
- Experience with 3D (CAD) software: Rhinoceros 3D / SolidWorks or other
- Experience with visualization packages: V-RAY / KeyShot or other
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Very good written and verbal English skills
We offer you:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV and Portfolio.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!