Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Firmware Developer.
We are looking for a Firmware Developer to join our highly motivated team and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. If microcontroller development and device interfaces are your muse for perfection, then you have come to the right place. You will get the chance to turn functionality of different controllers into code to maximize system performance.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C/C++;
- Support of existing code in C++ and C;
- Perform analogue and digital data analysis with oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Implement the new features according to the change requests;
- Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks successfully;
- Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- We would highly recommend if you attach a list of previous personal/team projects you took part in with your application.
- Strong knowledge of C programming language.
- Knowledge of embedded systems, microcontrollers, and device interfaces.
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting tools (e.g. embedded debugger, oscilloscope).
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!