Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team!
- Work closely with development teams, and build CI/CD pipelines matching their stack and needs
- Continuously improve development iterations by applying DevOps principles
- Gain skills, and help with container orchestration, and deployment in Kubernetes
- Experience with following AWS Cloud components: EKS (Kubernetes), VPC, EC2, S3. Multi-Region setup, Global-Accelerator
- Experience in building, and maintaining container-based CI/CD pipelines in GitLab CI, ArgoCD, Jenkins
- Solid system administration skills, shell scripting and understanding of networking, and network protocols
- Experience managing Infrastructure in declarative format – Terraform (terraform modules), Ansible (Collections)
- Very good understanding of the software development life-cycle, Build, Test, Deploy and Dynamic Environments
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Linux, Hashicorp Vault, Consul, Vagrant, Ansible-Core, Python
- Kubernetes RKE + Rancher
- Prometheus Operator, Loki, Grafana
- AWS Transit Gateway, Direct Connect
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Social Benefits – private health insurance, public transport card, multisport card
- Corporate Discounts
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Annual performance review process
- Internal & external training programs
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Work-life balance
- Inspiring & very supportive colleagues
- Culture that encourages growing and developing talents
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!