Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions that power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Database Administrator.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Database Administrator who will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, security, and lifecycle of our MySQL instances.If you are keen on working in an innovative business environment and want to build a career in one of the fastest-growing software industries, we would love to meet you.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Ensure the security and availability of our MySQL databases
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Create database-related procedures and documentation
- Handle common database tasks, such as archiving, backup, recovery, partitioning, user creation, etc.
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- Monitor the database servers‘ health and performance
- Troubleshoot degradations and errors, handle escalations and service interruptions
- Designing and helping implement new MySQL deployments, upgrades, migrations
- Be involved in Digital Transformation, Automation, On-premise, and Cloud Integrations
- Contribute to the Databases, Data Warehouses, and Big Data designs and environments
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Experience in the administration of relational databases - Percona/MySQL/MariaDB
- Good written and verbal English
- Linux experience – navigation, file management, server diagnostic, cronjobs, etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL limitations and their workarounds
- Experience with different replication configurations in MySQL (sync, async, semi-sync)
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Experience with cloud databases and technologies in Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Ability to write stored procedures, shell scripts, schedule events in the database/OS
- Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Oracle is a plus
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!