Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. We have a strong understanding of the social media impact, which is why we are looking for a dedicated Community Manager to join our team.
The Community Manager’s main objective will be to further develop our brand on all digital platforms & social media, and to make sure its online reputation is kept safe at all times. How? By managing meaningful content, which brings value to our online audiences and increases levels of engagement. If you are eager to put efforts behind developing an in-depth knowledge of the gambling industry, come and join us.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Understand how content marketing works online. Have a track record of successful projects developed for social media (but not only) which can be shared
- Be confident with digital technology, and know the latest trends in social media
- Have strong writing skills in Bulgarian and English for impactful storytelling in social media
- Apply our content management strategy and create posting calendars to ensure consistency in uploading content on all relevant platforms
- Get to know our online audiences and engage with them actively through relevant content
- Analyze and share feedback and insights from our social media management performance and web digital platforms. Bring out timely recommendations for further amendments
- Coordinate and upload materials on several digital platforms, websites, and social media
- Communicate closely with copywriters, designers, and marketing managers
- Proofread and edit the writers’ posts if needed
- Monitor the company’s content to be up to date
- Monitor competitors’ performance
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Understand our content marketing strategy, tone of voice, and brand guidelines, so you can apply them in an authentic way
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practices
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English (both written and spoken)
- Attention to detail is a must, as you will be publishing public content online to various audiences
- Fast learner, pro-active attitude, and independent approach in delivering results
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience as a content coordinator is a plus
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!