Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 1500+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 260+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 700 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Content Manager.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Coordinate resources and assemble manuals, help files and etc.
- Communicate with translation agencies
- Coordinate and insert translations in various documentation files
- Help in-game text verification
- Configure client’s game lists in close collaboration with Account Managers
- Coordinate and upload game materials on the corporate website
- Take part in new product development and help with their documentation
- Work closely with the Project Managers Team and the QA Team to ensure all content (text, command buttons, pop-up messages, etc.) is functional and accurate
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and a great communicator
- Excellent MS Office literacy, experience with Jira & Confluence is a plus
- Experience as a content coordinator/technical writer in a software company is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with a popular content management system is a plus
- University degree will be considered a plus.
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!