Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Commercial Manager.
Do you like to travel and meet key partners in the iGaming industry? Become an integral part of one of the most captivating and dynamic teams in Amusnet Interactive, responsible for the overall growth and market development within the regulated iGaming space.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our existing partners
- Search out opportunities that will maximize the distribution of Amusnet Interactive‘s casino content and grow revenues
- Act as a mediator between the partners and various departments throughout the company
- Make calls and initiate meetings with partners and follow up accordingly
- Write compelling partnership propositions that have strong ROI
- Suggest suitable promotions and negotiate terms with the business partners
- Forecast and set performance targets for each new partner based on evaluation and business cases
- Establish strong working relationships with the Senior Management and stakeholders in the business
- Report on a monthly basis the performance and upscale of the clients
- Report market insights and give strategic advice to the management
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
- Set high commercial targets and work together with different teams to meet them
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
- Proven record of working within a fast-paced, corporate business development team environment, fulfilling a senior client-facing role
- A degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a similar field
- Previous experience in the online gambling industry
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong experience in leading all aspects of B2B communication and negotiation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel when needed
- High level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- Result-driven personality
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!