Amusnet Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for a Capacity Manager.
We are looking for a Capacity Manager to ensure that our services and infrastructure are able to deliver, and plan ahead considering our business needs. You would have the freedom and opportunity to build and implement your vision of the process and its execution and governance.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Monitor capacity requirements and usage of IT infrastructure and services
- Analyze capacity needs in support of projects within the organization
- Be involved in the overall capacity planning process
- Build a high-quality working process - implement all the necessary software, methodologies and solutions
- Develop and follow procedures
- Plan and track the purchasing of hardware
- Maintain up-to-date stock and usage status as well as an inventory of spare equipment
- Organize the repair and maintenance of existing equipment
- Communicate with external contractors
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- 2+ years of experience in an IT company
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- ITIL certification will be considered an advantage
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization, including senior level business partners and external suppliers
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- A self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teammate
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!