Currently we are looking for a Capacity Manager to join our team!
- Monitor capacity requirements and usage of IT infrastructure and services
- Analyze capacity needs in support of projects within the organization
- Be involved in the overall capacity planning process
- Build a high-quality working process - implement all the necessary software, methodologies and solutions
- Develop and follow procedures
- Plan and track the purchasing of hardware
- Maintain up-to-date stock and usage status as well as an inventory of spare equipment
- Organize the repair and maintenance of existing equipment
- Communicate with external contractors
- 2+ years of experience in an IT company
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- ITIL certification will be considered an advantage
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization, including senior level business partners and external suppliers
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- A self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teammate
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!