Currently we are looking for a C++ Internship Trainer to join our team!
We are looking to hire a talented C++ Internship Trainer to join our Internship division. The division works with pre-screened top-tier students with relevant education who have already completed various programming courses. The main responsibilities will be to build together the educational curriculum, participate in the selection process, lead day-to-day course activities, evaluate interns, etc. The groups are small with up to 10 interns and you will be responsible for their initial career development.
- Academic or theoretical knowledge of C++17
- Hands-on experience working on C++ projects
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, data structures / STL, pointers and algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and software development life cycle
- Knowledge of parallel programming/multithreading
- Knowledge of Databases, code repositories, build tools & package managers
- Great communication skills and ability to work with all types of people on different knowledge levels
- Attention to detail
Experience with any of the following will be considered an advantage:
- Previous experience as a trainer or lecturer
- MySQL database
- Knowledge in RapidXML, RapidJSON, libcurl, OpenSSL
- Testing tools, CppUTest
- Infrastructure with Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD
- Monitoring with Grafana, Loki, Prometheus
- Personalized education program to fill in the gaps in your knowledge (if any)
- Excellent salary, comparable to developers
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- Excellent office environment and flexible working hours
- Home office options
If you are interested, please send us your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!