Currently we are looking for C++ Developers to join our back-end team!
- Participate in the development of server-side/back-end or front-end game applications in C++
- Work in Linux environment
- Research and integrate third-party libraries APIs
- Work with other people in the dev team to integrate and develop various services
- Be involved in all stages during the development life cycle
- Implement communication with various hardware devices
- Participate in the development of an in-house game editor in C++ to be used for designers and programmers in collaboration
- 2+ years of professional experience as a C++ Developer
- Experience with C++ STL
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Good knowledge of various Design Patterns
- Understanding the implementation of the most common data structures
- Analytical and debugging skills
- Experience with OpenGL and GLSL will be considered an advantage
- Experience with UI/UX programming, 2D and 3D math will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of animations and 3D models will be considered an advantage
- Event driven programming and game loops will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience with Linux, multithreading and SQL knowledge will be considered as advantages
- Excellent remuneration package
- Social Benefits – private health insurance, public transport card, multisport card
- Corporate Discounts
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Performance review process
- Internal & external training programs
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Work-life balance
- Inspiring & very supportive colleagues
- Culture that encourages growing and developing talents
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!