Build and Release Engineer
Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 20 jurisdictions. The company is constantly growing by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of over 600 people. Currently, we are looking for Build & Release Engineers to join our team!
We are currently seeking talented Build and Release Engineers to join our dynamic DevOps team. As a member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering automated solutions for software processes. Working in close collaboration with other teams, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the code release pipeline for our exciting new games, as well as streamlining and automating other key processes.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Maintain a robust and reliable automated build and continuous integration process together with our development teams to match their stack and needs
- Continuously improve development iterations by applying DevOps principles
- Gain skills, and help with container orchestration, and deployment in Kubernetes
- Monitor build servers and developer systems, proactively solving developer problems before being reported
- Support the automation of manual tasks to reduce downtime and improve stability of systems
- Management and documentation of deployment processes and automation
- Working closely with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release
- Working closely with IT to make sure the right infrastructure and processes are in place and assist with system management (Jira, Perforce, and project databases)
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Participated in at least 1 major release in a similar role
- Very good understanding of the software development life cycle – Build, Test, Release, Deploy
- Experience in building and maintaining container-based CI/CD pipelines in GitLab CI, Jenkins CI, ArgoCD and Helm
- Knowledge of Build and Release Engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, and build testing
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience managing Infrastructure in declarative format – Terraform (terraform modules), Ansible (Collections), Buildah, skopeo, podman
- AWS Experience
- Experience with virtual infrastructure VMware, KVM, Kubernetes
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!