Currently, we are looking for an Assistant (Finance department) to join our team!
- Review contracts with emphasis on the financial parameters of the contracts to fill in client cards
- Perform verification of customers' monthly calculations
- Verify bank details to and from subcontractors
- Update the customer database and client cards
- Consult customers and suppliers regarding calculations when needed
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- Very good computer skills (MS Excel especially)
- Attention to detail
- Time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Very good English both written and verbal
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Friendly & supportive work environment
- Social Benefits package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!