Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions which power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 200+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 600 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Welcome and guide visitors to the meeting rooms and notify company personnel of their arrival
- Update calendars and schedule meetings when needed
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
- Ensure reception area is presentable
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, etc.
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- University degree would be a plus
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant would be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and time management skills
- Result-oriented and self-driven personality
- Good English
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
Excellent remuneration package
Private health insurance
Card for Public Transportation
25 days of annual paid leave
Performance review process
Internal & external training programs
Team buildings & local company events
Inspiring & supportive colleagues
Culture that encourages creativity & talent
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!