Amusnet crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions that power 750+ operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions. The company is constantly expanding by enriching its portfolio of 220+ games. All this is possible due to its motivated team of more than 550 people. Our team is growing and we are looking for an Account Manager.
Do you like to travel and meet key partners in the i-Gaming industry? Become an integral part of one of the most captivating and dynamic teams in Amusnet Interactive, involved in the overall growth and market development within the regulated iGaming space.
THE PERFECT TEAM MEMBER IS INSPIRED TO:
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Developе and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services promptly
- Provide new company products and features promptly and if applicable for client’s jurisdictions
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deals with complaints to maintain trust
- Forecast and tracks client account metrics
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
THE SKILLS THAT WILL GRAB OUR ATTENTION:
- Experience in the online gambling industry
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Proven work experience as an account manager or other relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented and self-driven personality
THE REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Card for Public Transportation
- Multisport card
- Corporate discounts
- Free parking
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Performance review process
- Internal & external training programs
- Team buildings & local company events
- Work-life balance
- Inspiring & supportive colleagues
- Culture that encourages creativity & talent
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!